Catch of a Lifetime, LLC
Reel Your Catch Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS AND VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
- Promoter: Catch of a Lifetime, LLC, P.O. Box 113, Albany, GA, 31702 (the “Promoter”) is solely responsible for all aspects of this Reel Your Catch (the “Promotion”), including, without limitation, the administration and fulfillment thereof.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 11am EST on December 30, 2017 and ends at 10pm EST December 1, 2018 or as defined prior to as determined by Promoter. (the “Entry Period”). All entries must be received during the Entry Period.
- Eligibility: Promotion is open to legal residents of the continental United States, excluding New York and Florida (the “Promotion Territory”), who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. It is strictly prohibited for anyone who does not meet the age requirement as of the date of entry to be allowed to participate in the Sweepstakes. Void in AK, HI, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors (“Affiliated Persons”) of Promoter and its respective partners, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and advertising partners are not eligible. Immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, grandparents, grandchildren, and siblings) of Affiliated Persons and individuals residing in their same household as Affiliated Persons are not eligible. By submitting an Entry, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Promoter, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- Prize:The winning participant (the “Winner”) will receive the following package (the “Grand Prize”):
- Minimum 3 night stay in tropical hospitality accommodations
- Fishing excursion with Pro angler & boat captain
- Boat rental
- Photo with Pro angler & crew
- Flight accommodations to destination
- 1 Waterproof speaker
- Merchandise package from 1 or more sponsors
- Magazine subscription of choice
Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize: $4,900. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferrable. Promoter may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize or collection of prizes (including travel dates and destination) of comparable or greater value. Actual value of the Prize may depend on city of departure, travel dates, and other factors. Any difference between the estimated value of the Prize and the actual value will not be awarded to the Winner. If actual value of the Prize is less than the stated ARV, or the Winner and his/her guest(s) (collectively, “Attendees”) forfeit, do not use, or are determined ineligible for any portion of the Prize, the Winner will not receive the difference between the actual value and ARV, and such difference will be forfeited. Travel must take place by [August 28, 2019] and is subject to travel restrictions and blackout dates. Any other dates are not valid. If the Winner is unavailable for travel by the designated date, the Winner will be disqualified and the Promoter reserves the right to select another Winner in its sole discretion and if time permits. Exact travel dates and arrangements may be subject to availability whether specified or not. Attendees must travel out of the same airport and on the same itinerary. Attendees are responsible for all necessary travel authorizations such as passports, visas, and/or government identification and for any travel insurance. Selection of airline, destination, vehicle rental, hotel, cruise line, tour company, guide, service or hospitality provider, or any other services or accommodations, are solely within Promoter’s discretion. Final destination may be altered or adjusted and Promoter reserves all rights to modify selected location for travel. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. All airline tickets are subject to flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Prize fulfillment may be coordinated with the Winner by a third party prize fulfillment service on behalf of Promoter. Meals and beverages, incidentals, gratuities, phone calls, luggage fees, travel insurance, seating upgrades, airport and travel taxes, ground transportation before, during, and after the trip, and any and all other travel-related expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of Attendees. If, for any trip or portion thereof, in the judgment of the Promoter, air travel is not required, ground transportation will be substituted for air travel at the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion. The difference in value will not be awarded to the Winner. If, for any reason, any part of the trip package is cancelled or shall become unavailable, postponed, or canceled, the Promoter shall have no further responsibility for that portion of the Prize and the Prize will be awarded without the inclusion of the item on the same itinerary. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, lost, damaged or stolen luggage. Any provided tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions specified thereon, and seat locations are as solely determined by Promoter or its designee. The Promoter is not responsible for any travel delays, flight cancellations or difficulty. If travel delays, cancellations or difficulty prevent arrival in time for any and all elements of a trip, the Promoter is not responsible for awarding any compensation in lieu thereof. Any changes to completed travel arrangements, once booked, are the sole responsibility of the Winner, and are solely at the Winner’s expense. Failure to collect or properly claim the Prize in accordance with these Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the Prize. If forfeited for any reason, Winner will not receive any other prize substitution or compensation, and the Prize will remain the property of the Promoter and will not be awarded, except as provided herein. Winner agrees to accept all blackout dates, space availability requirements, etc. established by any of the Promoter’s prize partner(s), such as hotels, airlines, trains, ships, concert or event venues etc. Attendees must comply with all applicable laws, and any rules and regulations established by the Promoter’s prize partner(s), if any; such as hotels, airlines, trains, ships, concert or event venues etc.
- Entry: Eligible entrants can enter the Promotion by visiting the Promotion’s main page at (www.catchofalifetime.com), reviewing the submission guidelines, and providing all required information in the online entry form, including email address (the “Entry Method”). Entrants expressly consent to receiving email communications from Promoter on behalf of third-party partners involved in the Promotion. The Promotion shall not have any other mode of entry besides the Entry Method; entry by any other method is void. Entries limited to one (1) entry per participant during the Entry Period. Entries are subject to any applicable restrictions or requirements listed herein. No purchase is necessary to enter. Independent of their entry into the Promotion, participants may be presented with opportunities to purchase products or services; a participant’s purchases or other decisions with respect to any such opportunity shall have no effect whatsoever on that participant’s odds of winning. Promoter is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties, and other technological problems. Promoter is not responsible for lost, late, undeliverable, garbled, delayed, misdirected, erroneous, or incomplete entries or communications, regardless of cause. Multiple participants are not allowed to use the same email address. Any attempt by a participant to acquire more than the stated number of entries by using numerous email addresses, registrations, identities, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. The use of automated software or computer programs to register or enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited, and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to register or to enter may be disqualified. Incomplete and/or multiple entries will be disqualified. Should multiple users of the same email account or mobile phone number, as applicable, enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the participant, the authorized account holder of said email account or mobile phone account at the time of entry will be considered the participant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address or mobile phone number by an Internet access provider, online service provider, mobile service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses, mobile phone numbers or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Valid entries must contain all information requested. The winning participant will be selected from online entries only. The Promoter will not verify receipt of entries. By entering, participants acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including eligibility requirements. Responsibility for receipt of entry rests solely with the participant.
- Selection and Notification of Winner: Within approximately one (1) week after the end of the Entry Period, one (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Promoter from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The Grand Prize Winner will be notified by private email message provided at registration within approximately one (1) week after the end of the Entry Period and will be given two (2) business days to confirm receipt of notification. Winner may also be recognized by Promoter through means of social media channels occurring immediately following private email message. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon sending email. Promoter is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of participants. Promoter is not obligated to leave a voice mail, answering machine, or other message. If a Winner cannot be contacted from the information provided on the entry form, is disqualified, or deemed ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to select another Winner at its sole discretion. Winner is subject to verification, including verification of eligibility. If a participant is unable to verify his/her information (including age and identity), the participant will automatically be disqualified and their Prize, if any, will be forfeited. The Promoter reserves at its sole discretion the right to not award the Prize and/or to determine an alternate Winner in accordance with the Official Rules in the event that that the Winner has been disqualified, cannot be contacted, is deemed ineligible for any reason (including residence in a locale excluded from the Promotion Territory), is not available to participate in any applicable events related to the Promotion, is not able or willing to travel as specified in these Official Rules, does not expressly agree to these Official Rules, does not comply with these Official Rules, or fails to execute within ten (10) calendar days any liability or publicity releases or other such documents as may be required by Promoter.
- MISCELLANEOUS: By entering this Promotion and/or accepting any Prize you may win, you hereby agree, represent, acknowledge, and warrant that:
- You will be bound by these Official Rules and Promoter’s decisions, which shall be final in all respects;
- If you are notified that you are the Winner, you will execute within ten (10) calendar days any liability or publicity releases or other such documents as may be required by Promoter;
- You indemnify, hold harmless, and release the Promoter from:
- Telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind;
- Any condition caused by events beyond the control of Promoter that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or discontinued;
- Any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion;
- Any and all losses, damages, harm to persons or property, rights, suits, claims and actions of any kind, including without limitation death and bodily injury, in connection with or arising from, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the Prize; participation in the Promotion or any Promotion-related activity, or from any interaction with or downloading of computer Promotion information;
- You hereby disclaim any right to pursue or participate in any class action (or certification thereof) against the Promoter for any claim arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or these Official Rules;
- Acceptance of any trip taken in connection with the award of the Prize is done so entirely upon the Winner’s and/or any Attendee’s own initiative, risk, and responsibility, and by accepting the Prize, Winner accepts the inherently dangerous nature and risk in any travel or transportation, including boating and flying, such risk including personal injury and/or death, and further that your participation in any travel or activity related to the Prize is a voluntary assumption of the risks associated therewith and any other risk connected to accepting or participating in any aspect of the Prize, and further that the Promoter shall not be in any way responsible for any loss, harm, injury, death, claim, or any other liability that relates in any way to the Prize or the awarding thereof;
- Any and all taxes resulting from the award of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner;
- The Prize is awarded “as-is” and without warranty of any kind;
- Promoter does not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to the Promotion or the Prizes, nor the value or enjoyment thereof, including, without limitation, the quality, mechanical condition, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose thereof; any and all warranties are hereby disclaimed;
- Winner’s acceptance of the Prize constitutes the grant to Promoter and its assigns of an unconditional, worldwide, fully paid up license to use Winner’s name, photo, likeness, voice, biographical information and statements, in perpetuity, for any purpose without additional compensation, and if limited by law, to the extent permitted by law;
- Promoter has the right, at its sole discretion, to modify these Official Rules or to cancel, modify, terminate, or suspend the Promotion at any time;
- Promoter is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Promotion, including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, Official Rules, selection and announcement of the Winners and distribution of the Prizes;
- Promoter is not responsible for any inability of the Winner to accept or use the Prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason;
- Promoter has the right to modify Prize award procedures at its sole discretion; and
- Promoter is not responsible for any failure of delivery of Winner notification.
- Binding Arbitration and Construction: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Promotion shall be settled by binding arbitration in Atlanta, Georgia by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply Georgia law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants, Winner and Promoter in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia. Claimant is responsible for all claimant’s fees, legal and otherwise. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty (60) days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. The arbitration of disputes pursuant to this paragraph shall be in the participant’s individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding. The arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated. Do not enter this Promotion if you do not agree to have any claim or controversy arbitrated in accordance with these official rules.
- Winners List: For name(s) of Winner(s), mail a self-addressed stamped envelope prior to Catch of a Lifetime, LLC, P.O. Box 113, Albany, Georgia 31702.